Tuesday, February 06, 1990

Basement Boys revised list

Ain’t No Sunshine
All Along the Watchtower/Reaper mashup
All Right Now
Bad to the Bone
Be My Friend
Born Under a Bad Sign
Breakdown
C.C. Rider
Cocaine
18. Coconut
Come as You Are
Cortez the Killer
16. Crawlin’ Back to You
Crossroads
Darkness, Darkness
Dirty Deeds
Don’t Let the Sun Catch You Crying
Down by the River
Feelin’ Alright
24. Foxy Lady
Gimme Three Steps
6. Gimme Some Lovin’
22. Gloria
Hair of the Dog
Have You Ever Seen the Rain
Heart of Gold
Hold On, I’m Coming
21. Honey Bee
Honky Tonk Woman
11. House of the Rising Sun
I Can’t Quit You Baby
It’s a Long Way to the Top
7. The Jack
Jesus Just Left Chicago
15. Johnny B. Goode
4. The Joker
Keep Your Hands to Yourself
12. Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door
La Grange
LA Woman
10. Last Dance with Mary Jane
1. Little Red Rooster
23. Maybelline
Money, That’s What I Want
Move it on Over
8. Mustang Sally
My Sharona
Na na, Hey hey Good bye
13. Out of the Blue (My my, Hey hey)
Pink Cadillac
Problem Child
2, Proud Mary
Rainy Night in Georgia
14. Road House Blues
Simple Man
17. Six Strings Down
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Spell On You
Stormy Monday
Sweet Hitchhiker
5. Sweet Home Alabama
9. Swingin’
Twist and Shout
19. Takin’ Care of Business
Use Me
20. We Gotta Get Out of This Place
Werewolves of London
Wild Horses
Wild Thing
Wish You Were Here

No comments:

Post a Comment