Monday, January 03, 2000

Under My Thumb



 (YouTube link on title)

VERSE:

                F#m

      Under my thumb

           E

      The girl

           D

      Who once had me down

                F#m

      Under my thumb

           E

      The girl

                 D

      Who once pushed me around

CHORUS:

                   A

      It's down to me

           D                  B

      The difference in the clothes she wears

                  F#m

      It's down to me

                      E

      The change has come

             D         A

      She's under my thumb

      (Ain't it the truth babe)

VERSE:

      Under my thumb

      A squirming dog

      Who just had her day

      Under my thumb

      A girl

      Who has just

      Changed her ways

CHORUS:

      It's down to me (yes it is)

      The way she does just what she's told

      Down to me

      The change has come

      She's under my thumb

      (It's all right)

VERSE:

      Under my thumb

      A Siamese cat of a girl

      Under my thumb

      She's the sweetest pet

      In the world

CHORUS:

      It's down to me

      The way she talks

      When she's spoken to

      Down to me

      The change has come

      She's under my thumb

INSTRUMENTAL: SOLO over the VERSE chords

CHORUS:

       It's down to me

       The way she talks

       When she's spoken to

       Down to me

       The change has come

       She's under my thumb

       (It's all right)

VERSE:

       Under my thumb

       Her eyes

       Are just kept to herself

       Under my thumb

       Well, I… I can still look

       At someone else

  

 

CHORUS:

       It's down to me (what I said)

       The way she talks

       When she's spoken to

       Down to me

       The change has come

       She's under my thumb

*OUTRO:

No comments:

Post a Comment