Stolen from Ronnie. It's pretty amusing.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Pepe Ni-san S. Well, how very international. And BTW, Ni-san is "Mister Two" [MR-2] not Nissan and the S stands for supercharged, which means it has a Roots-type blower. Think Mad Max. "It's got a blower, Max!"
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Mint Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Twirl. Back off Xzibit! Here comes M to the C to the C to the M to the T. If that don't intimidate ya, I'll nine your ass!
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name-first three letters of your last name)
I am not fly. Period.
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Red Candiru Catfish. Who'd hire that guy?
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
I don't do soaps but it'd be Michael New Orleans. Kinda stupid. Like soaps.
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Mai-Fra. I hadda go with three letters from my first, otherwise it's like an ancient Hebrew name with an assumed vowel and you know what happens when we assume. That's right; somebody gets his balls cut off, courtesy of my lightsaber. Don't fuck with the force.
7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Ultraviolet Kir Royale. Ummmm, I think I'm speechless on this one. Sometimes I just don't know about me.
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
No, no, no. NO NASCAR! Ever! Let's call it my Formula 1 name. Then it's Frank Henry, formerly with BRM, now driving for Toyota.
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite scent/perfume/cologne, favorite candy)
Homie don't play that. I am not a stripper of any stripe.
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother’s & father’s middle names )
Joseph Byrnes. Call me "Kookie" and get me a job parking cars on the Sunset Strip.
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Theophane Tarzana. Ok, I don't really remember which nun I had in 5th grade, so I chose Sister Mary Theophane cuz it's cooler than most of them: Sister Mary Joseph, Sister Mary Francis, Sister Mary How-come-it's-always-a-guy's-name-and-what's that-doing-for-my-potential-gender-confusion?
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Summer Wolfsbane, aka Aconite, aka Monkshood; but no matter what, I'm still a boy named "Summer." That may be a great name for Summer Glau (my favorite River - grin) but it still leaves *me* in a-boy-named-sue mode. Does a holiday work any better? Howzabout Mardi Gras Wolfsbane? Nah. That sounds like a trannie hooker. Think I'll stick with a boy named Summer.
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Durian Socksy. Well, whatever else I am or do as a cartoon character, I obviously smell BAD. Really, really bad.
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Hostess-O Ginko. If I repunctuated that, I could be an Irish hippie. Sure, and it's top o' the mornin' to ya, Mister O'Ginko.
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + your fave hobby/craft + your fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Iaido Hurricane Tour. Oh year, baby! Look out for the return of the Better Half Dozen in the comeback tour of the Millennium, featuring the frantic keyboard stylings of Pepe Ni-san S.