Wednesday, March 19, 2008

An award? Wow!


You like me. You really like me!

My wonderful wif [sic - personal joke] has given me an award. I substituted her image for a more... ummmnnn... *personal* one.

I'm not gonna pass it on. I feel completely inadequate to that task but I do sincerely appreciate being on the receiving end.

Wow! That's a big gun, Mr. Eastwood! But mine's bigger, as alluded to in E here.

That's right. I *never* pass on an opportunity for the cheap joke. It's one of my primary charms characteristics.

(Thanks, SAM, for the image.)

5 comments:

  1. The saying goes that if you have to brag about it, it ain't worth bragging about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I came within a hair's breadth of ignoring my mother's training and saying something scandalous in response to Scott's comment, but I'll refrain. I'll tell you later, Frank.

    Interesting that you spell "wif" that way. I always see it with two F's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine's from "The Abyss" when he's typing on his sleeve-pad in the hydrofluorocarbon suit while pressure-affected and his typing is for shit. Like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just locker room humor. The first liar doesn't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mistakenly typed hydrofluorocarbon in my previous comment. I should have said perfluorocarbon. My bad. Breathing hydrofluorocarbon would make for a SHORT dive. (grin)

    ReplyDelete