Friday, March 14, 2008

Music to dance to. Kinda.

OK, I admit that I'm insane. This is better than that addictive "Numa, Numa" thing the kids burned into my brain a while back, which IMO is a strong contender for lamest live performance video ever. At least these guys (Loituma) just sing. Northern Europe rules and Eastern Europe drools!

levan Polkka

Try it. You'll love it. For a while, anyway. This should be in the dictionary as part of the definition of "catchy."

Brought to you (through me) by Aunt Jorene and Uncle Moritz. Blame them!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, Ievan Polkka is really catchy. BTW, you can find the lyrics here, both the Finnish original and the English translation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I had already found a(nother) website with dual lyrics but it's always good to have alternate sources.

    Walking to that tune must make for some spirited walking!

    ReplyDelete