Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Google meme

Cori and Jerry did this so how can I not? Hope y'all are having fun, my little nephew-son, niece-daughter-in-law, and pseudo-grandkid Mollypop!

1- Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search:
Frank needs wheels.
Ok. I love cars and even if I don't wanna change from MR-2 to something else, MR-2 would enjoy some 16-inch, lightweight wheels. And tires. Don't forget the value of nice, sticky tires.


2- Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Frank looks like at least two crazy people.
Yep. I'm sooooooo wacky, it takes AT LEAST TWO ordinary crazy people to equal me. They sure got me on that one.

3- Type in "[your name] says" in Google search:
Frank says he'll file a bill to legalize marijuana.
Hey! Good for me.

4- Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Frank has a Wall Street Journal column.
I seriously doubt that that Capitalist propaganda rag would ever print anything I had to say. Eat the rich!

5- Type in "[your name] wants" in google search
Frank wants Gerard's babies!
Fascinating, especially since I took this meme from Cori/Jerry (Gerard)! [insert Twilight Zone music] That already makes me pseudo-grandpa to Mollypop.


6- Type in "[your name] gives" in Google search:
Frank gives dad a Cadillac.
No fucking way I would ever do that to my sweet daddy! A Porsche, Acura, Lexus, even a Toyota, but never a Cadillac. Ick!

7- Type in "[your name] takes" in Google search:
Frank takes a bath and is filmed by Louie.
Hmmmmnnn, Is Louie short for Louise and is she an attractive woman? Otherwise, I'm thinking: NO!

8- Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Frank loves MRirian.
Chloe is the Anime person in this household; but I do love horror movies and apparently that's what she really is - viral marketing for a horror movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment