Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's that season again

Newsflash from Judy:

As of today, Thursday 8/28, Dad & I will be staying home for the storm. We will probably be joined by Chris, Cori (Jerry's wife), Molly their daughter), Donna (Cori's mom) & Gary (my ex-fiance).Who knows who else may come. Jerry will be staying home to protect the homestead, as he calls "Fort Lewis". Lori, Bobby & their 3 dogs will be by his mom's or grandma's - not too far from here.Paul, Sara & kids don't know what they'll do yet. They live just a few miles from me.We don't have any flooding problems here. Chris & I both have to be ready to return to work shortly after. Fortunately, my turn for "hurricane duty" is way down on the list. We have 3 people out of 11 stay for the storm, usually 3 days. They're talking about evacuations for Saturday. The storm's path is very unsure now. We will know more once it's in the Gulf - Friday or Saturday. We would like it to go wayyyyyy West of us or anything East. I'll try to keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping the best for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Scott.

    Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete