Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another meme

I find this one fairly stupid in its salacious titter-factor approach; but what the hell. Here it is...

Would you do meth if it were legalized?
I have tried it; it's not for me. Ick! Where the narcotics is at?

Abortion: for or against?
Pro-choice. If the radical neopuritans would stop opposing actual sex education instead of their ridiculous abstinence-only position and if birth control were more widely used, we wouldn't really need to have this discussion.

Would our country fall with a woman president?
As opposed to what's happened under the current man? Only Sarah Palin could do a worse job than Bush.

Do you believe in the death penalty?
No.

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
In this area, I'm a libertarian (small "l"). Why should anything personal and non-harmful to others be illegal? "Legalize" everything.

Are you for or against premarital sex?
For. I'm for sex of all kinds!

Do you believe in God?
No. What a silly concept. I'm anxiously waiting for humanity to outgrow the need for such foolishness.

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
Yes.

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?
No. At a selfish level, I like paying low prices for produce, lawn care, etc. At a more humane level, I feel we should have a legal immigration policy/process and pay everyone a living wage. I'll just hafta put up with $10/head for lettuce, $100 to mow my lawn, etc.

A 12 year old girl has a baby. Should she keep it?
Kinda like the abortion question. What do I know about her life and family? It's up to her/them. None of my business.

Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?
Absolutely. It used to be that when I was younger. Has society been "improved" by increasing the limit to 21? See my answer to marijuana decriminalization. Restrictions of this sort are *all* crap. Eliminate 'em all.

Should the war in Iraq be called off?
Yes. ASAP. Those who promoted that war with lies and fear-mongering should be tried for treason and hanged. Not necessarily in that order.

Assisted suicide is illegal. Do you agree?
Not illegal in all states. Will (hopefully) be legal here in WA soon. Should definitely not be illegal.

Do you believe in spanking your children?
No.

Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?
Our flag is a symbol. When it's used to symbolize evil, decent people hafta reclaim it. I'd happily burn an American flag right now. For free. And I'd happily continue burning flags until we, the people, have reclaimed it as a symbol for good or, at minimum, non-evil.

Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Nobody who's ever read my blog or knows me even a little will be shocked by these answers.

2 comments:

  1. Libertarians ROCK! If the libertarian party had actually had a libertarian running for president I would've voted for that person. Bob Barr, what a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Frank - I sure do love this! And no, I'm not shocked!

    ReplyDelete