Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We celebrate this day as a generic day of thanks. However you celebrate it, enjoy yourselves; but I do wish our schools would teach the reality of the fucking Puritans and their equivalence to all the other fundamentalist monsters throughout history and in our present reality. We unschoolers certainly learn it. And don't get me started on Columbus!

Enjoy today but behave yourselves or the religious police will get you. Remember, nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!


3 comments:

  1. Happy T-day right back at ya!

    I totally agree with the rest of the post, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays without reservations or conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that's a really funny photo! I'm assuming you've seen the Mel Brooks movie with "the inqusition, what a show, the inqusition, here we go..." one of my favorites...

    ReplyDelete