1. Started your own blog Duh!
2. Slept under the stars Many times.
3. Played in a band Read
4. Visited Hawaii I prefer the Caribbean.
5. Watched a meteor shower High on a glacier on Mt. Rainier in my bivisack. Exquisite.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - Can I half-bold? I'm not sure about "more than I can afford."
7. Been to Disneyland/world Been to both; hate 'em both.
8. Climbed a mountain Real mountains, not those East coast hills.(Mt. Mitchell, highest point East of the Mississippi is 6600 feet. Snicker!)
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables - And I hope never to do so.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill Hell yeah!
24. Built a snow fort - Ha! I grew up in New Orleans.
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon - 10K was my limit and that's when I was younger.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice - they were too freaking expensive! We walked or used the vaporetto.
29. Seen a total eclipse Solar and lunar
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset Beautiful at sea, completely away from land.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise - Only on private sailboats. I'll never do one of those commercial cruises.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors Ireland but not Germany.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing - Dropped a line off a sailboat out of sight of land. Does that count?
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - Not that interested. Saw other stuff in Rome instead.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - certified PADI Divemaster
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business - sole-prop co-ownership of Orchestrations with Ronnie
58. Taken a martial arts class Kendo and iaido. And does European fencing count?
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching Not on a commercial vessel.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check Lemme tell ya about the time we bounced a check for teens of thousands of dollars to the freaking IRS cuz our bank dropped a decimal point on a money transfer!
68. Flown in a helicopter US-licensed PP-ASEL, maybe I'll get a rotorcraft add-on one day.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle If you ain't in three figures, you ain't having fun!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person Hiked to the bottom and back up, too!
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible Hello? Educated by the Jesuits! Studied the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - Ick! That's why they have packaged pieces of meat at the supermarket.
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life - As first responder, I failed to save a guy who had a heart attack and crashed his car. We kept him alive til the aid car took him but heard that he was DOA at the ER.
90. Sat on a jury - Rejected because it turned out that I knew one of the witnesses.
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one Several
94. Had a baby Well, Ronnie had two!
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone Reluctantly
99. Been stung by a bee
And...I VOTED FOR OBAMA!!! Duh! You bet your ass I can bold that one!