Sunday, March 08, 2009

Three, count 'em, THREE

Borrowed from my lovely Ronnie, although most everybody I know has done it.

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Create a new note, copy and paste this message, delete my answers, and type in your answers. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little-known things about your friends and family. Have FUN!

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Frank
2. Cap'n Franko
3. Prunes (but not for a while and don't ask)

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Librarian
2. Indexer
3. Technical writer

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. New Orleans, LA
2. Destin, FL
3. Seattle, WA

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Burn Notice
2. Bones
3. Countdown (Keith Olbermann)

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Caribbean
2. Ireland
3. Italy

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Space, at least suborbital, preferably orbital, ideally extraplanetary
2. Caribbean (again and again)
3. Australia might be fun

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Crawfish – any style
2. Blue crab – almost any style
3. Oysters – only small, firm, delicious ones, preferably Gulf of Mexico, but NOT raw

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Completion of the space elevator
2. Burt Rutan's next spacecraft
3. The end of supernatural beliefs among humans

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. Dogs
2. Cats
3. Rats
Altenate 3
1. Ronnie
2. MJ
3. Chloe
(Hee-heee! I'm so funny!)

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
NA

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/ ARTISTS
1. Professor Longhair
2. Art Neville
3. John Lee Hooker

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH (The teams I watch most frequently, not necessarily my favorite sports or teams per se)
1. Seahawks
2. Mariners
3. Saints

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Coke and orange juice mixed equally (My mother used to call this "ditch water.")
2. Hot malt Ovaltine with a generous slug of Bailey's topped with a healthy goop of marshmallow cream
3. Kir royale made with Moet&Chandon White Star

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture. Where are we in Italy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big time Ovaltine fan!
    I even put in my ice-cream but
    you should try Ovaltine from Brazil! It is amazing! and crunchy!
    Maybe someday I will get some and we can all have some Ovaltine drinks and treats that I can make!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, this photo is from an al fresco cafe at Lago di Garda.

    Alex, I've been an Ovaltine junkie since I was a kid. I'd love to try some Brazilian Ovaltine! Yes, we use it with ice cream, too, usually, to make shakes/malts.

    ReplyDelete