Friday, July 10, 2009

69, dudes!

A Q&A meme for your enjoyment.

1.PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT. NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT?

Left knee has two little scars from 'scope surgery for torn meniscus.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?

Our room is an underwater scene, complete with fish, coral, and a shipwreck. Occasionally, it contains large groups of teens.


3. WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH IT?

Play!

4. WHAT SPORT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE BEST AT?

Tough one. I have the most external, objective feedback for gymnastics but I like sports in general.

5. WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE?

Dick Cheney. No, Richard Nixon. No, Ronald Reagan. No, wait, I can't decide.

6. HOW DO YOU EXERCISE?

Casually, infrequently, and inadequately.

7. APPLES OR ORANGES?

Durian. Ok, oranges, blood oranges.

8. HAVE YOU EVER HUGGED SOMEONE?

I hope there's no one who can answer this in the negative! Constantly!

9. WOLVES OR TIGERS?

Werewolves. I am the loup-garou.

10. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?

Lots. Classical, doo-wop, blues, r&b, rock'n'roll…

11. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN POETRY?

Occasionally. My best are here and here.

No lucky 12?

13. DO YOU REMEMBER BIRTHDAYS?

Not really. I barely remember my own.

14. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?

Yes.

15. DO YOU HAVE A BIRTHMARK? WHERE?

No.

16. WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROMANTIC PERSON?

Kinda.

17. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?

Snicker. That would take an entire blog, much less one post, much less one question on one post.

18. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU STARTED FILLING THIS IN?

Shopping at Home Depot.

19. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO CANADA?

Yes.

20. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?

Milk chocolate.

21. FAVORITE CANDY (NON CHOCOLATE)?

Fruit-based candy is my favorite, in preference to chocolate. I'll go with gummi bears.

22. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE CREAM?

Vanilla. No contest.

23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING LEATHER?

Lotsa stuff. Interestingly, my saddle is not leather. (Wintec 2000AP)


24.FAVORITE PERFUME?

Panthere. Smells pretty good on Ronnie.

25. FAVORITE COLOGNE?

Sweat. But the girls gave me some Pi once and I like it ok.

26. DO YOU OWN AN INSTRUMENT?

Family has: piano, synthesizer, 2 acoustic guitars, 2 acoustic-electric guitars, 1 electric guitar, 1 electric bass, and a variety of drums/percussion-devices. I think that's it. For now.

27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON SOMEONE (OPPOSITE SEX)?

Usually it's whatever is most prominent for them. Fancy hair, big nose, large breasts, whatever they're emphasizing.

28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?

As I answered on a previous meme: Best: Ronnie after sex. Runners-up: Uptown New Orleans in the early Fall. Offshore sea air. Cool, fresh N2O from a full-coverage mask. 100LL avgas. Crawfish boiling.

29. FAVORITE SOUND THAT YOU HEAR OFTEN?

Laughter.

30. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Buying a(nother) speaker cabinet for our "music room."

31. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?

In certain situations.

32. COULD YOU EVER SEE YOURSELF MOVING FROM WHERE YOU ARE?

Oh yeah! Caribbean, here I come.

33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME?

I like "Snow White," although they Disney-fied a GREAT vampire story.

34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME?

Can't answer this. Too many.

35. WOULD YOU EAT SHIT FOR MONEY?

No.

36. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?

Green.

37. HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?

Yes. Not my own.

38. IF SO WHAT WAS/IS ITS NAME?

Too many to recollect.

39. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?

Can't remember that far back.

No 40?

41. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Long. Or short. Or none.

42. WHO OUT OF YOUR CURRENT FRIENDS (SAME SEX) HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST?

Mange (Mike Mangiapane) met in 8th grade.

43. NOW THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Gretchen, from college, plus she's married to music pal Big Daddy O.

No 44?

45. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?

Both are beautiful. I'm more typically awake for sunset.

46. WHERE AT?

Offshore or up on a mountain.

No 47 or 48?

49. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES?

Again, too many to list.

50. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?

For our honeymoon, we chartered a Swan sailboat out of St. Martin. Two weeks alone, cruising the Caribbean. It was perfect.

51. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?

Enough to amuse myself: keyboard and guitar.

52. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?

No.

53. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?

No idea.

54. WHO IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE SINGER?

Too many to list.

55. ALL TIME FAVORITE BAND?

Guess I gotta say the Better Half Dozen but the Greybeards are coming on strong.

56. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?

Yes.

57. DO YOU LIKE POETRY?

Yes.

58. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR COFFEE?

I don't drink coffee. Or beer. Coke and distilled booze instead, please.

59. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHRASE TO USE?

So many phrases… Howzabout: Un-fucking-believable!

60. DRAGONS OR DINOSAURS?

Context, please. Fried, broiled, what? I like pink dinosaurs (mentioned near the bottom of that link)!

61. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?

Ya don't have much choice about falling in love. It happens despite "objective" circumstances.

62. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?

Say it as plainly as you can. Say it loud. Say it often.

63. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED.

69, dudes!

64. BLONDES, REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?

Yes.

65. WOULD YOU PREFER TO GO ICE SKATING OR ROLLER SKATING?

Not real fond of either but they're both ok. No preference.

66. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?

I don't like or use the phone very much. I guess Ronnie's cell.

67. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?

Willful ignorance.

68. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?

Sure.

69. ANY LAST THOUGHTS?

Do you know something I don’t?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was a long one! That was fun to read. Now I'm going to go do it. (Facebook though. I'm just the opposite of you, I don't like to post memes on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete