Saturday, August 15, 2009

10 things I wanna do

Taken from Faith's Facebook Note. It's pretty self-explanatory.

1. Watch my daughters become happy adults. Won't be long now.


2. Help Ronnie find her superb happiness.

3. Spend a week at a dude ranch that'll let me use my English saddle instead of those nasty Western things.

4. Exercise regularly and regain some cardiovascular fitness.

5. Have a kickass performance of The Greybeards at the Good Vibrations Unschooling Conference.

6. Do more RVing around the U.S.

7. Do a complete sailing circumnavigation of the Caribbean on a nice (40ish-ft) catamaran. I've only done segments.


8. Move to the Caribbean or have a Winter home there.

9. Ride a Rutan-designed ship into space.

10. Ride the space elevator when it's completed. (Get started and work fast, y'all!)

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm afraid that mine would change from day to day, and some days I'd be listing things like "Conquer that pile of laundry in the basement!" "Take the dog for his annual vet check-up!" Boring. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Laura,

    In my mind this list had a bucket-list kind of timbre to it so I definitely ignored stuff like "scrape and repaint the house exterior."

    ReplyDelete