Thursday, August 20, 2009

15 tv shows

Taken from Sandra Dodd's Facebook.

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen tv series you've seen all/most of the episodes of that will always stick with you. Series you have bought/would buy on DVD, if money were no object. First fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.


Captain Midnight (Ovaltine shill in the 50s, turned into a tv series after being a successful radio series in the 40s)

Twilight Zone (Rod Serling did some great stuff)

Star Trek TOS

Monty Python (I want a Norwegian Blue parrot!)

Kung Fu (In modern parlance this series jumped the shark from the first episode but it was sooooo entertaining)

Get Smart

I Spy

Dexter

Firefly

South Park

House, M.D.

Psych

Rescue Me

Burn Notice

Bones

3 comments:

  1. "Get Smart" crossed my mind, but The Man from U.N.C.L.E. would've been the one to list had I gone that way. When I was very young, Robin Hood and Wagon Train were favorites. And Howdy Doody, Captain Kangaroo and The Friendly Giant. Music. I liked the music. At least Man from U.N.C.L.E. had those bongo transitions.

    South Park is pretty awesome. Good thing we're not in "you'll never see another TV show but these 15, ever again..." game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man from UNCLE, yes! I watched that religiously. I also watch NCIS some and they once made a joke about Ilya Kuriaken (sp). Very amusing.

    I only watched wagon Train some but I did like Robin Hood.

    It would be a VERY DIFFERENT game if I were choosing 15 to watch only and forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read your list before I did mine. We only have two shows in common--Firefly (of course!) and Kung Fu. I love(d) Monty Python and Get Smart, but didn't see all of them until reruns!

    ReplyDelete