Friday, December 04, 2009

Book (December blogfest)

Book. What book - fiction or non - touched you? Where were you when you read it? Have you bought and given away multiple copies?

I know the intent of this prompt is to obtain a recommendation for a delightful or interesting book but I'm gonna go in the other direction. This book touched me in the bad way, the way they talk to kids about in grammar school. It made my personal places shrink all up and sent icky chills up and down my spine. I'm here to warn you off before you go to the effort of taking this sanity molester home.

My opinion of (not)James Patterson's Sail is here.

Yes, I'm doing some of these the easy way by linking to stuff I already wrote this year. Color me comfortably lazy. But participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment