Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Laugh (December blogfest)

Laugh. What was your biggest belly laugh of the year?

Too many to single out just one. As the four of us have grown together and developed our own, individual, comfortable sense of self, we've had so much joy over the last few years that it seems like one long laugh, punctuated only infrequently and stochastically with occasional sadness or sorrow, like the death of my father.

In stark contrast to my younger self and life, I am a happy person. My wife and kids are responsible for that remarkable transformation. And that makes me happy, too!


L'homme qui rit! I should have my own cheese.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't had a belly laugh for years. You are a lucky man. I thnk my younger self was much happier in his ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, Scott. My sympathies to you.

    My life has been the reverse. My youth and young adulthood had an underlying, consistent flow of dperession, alienation, etc. The last coupla decades has been swell and it keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete