Monday, December 21, 2009

Project (December blogfest)

Project. What did you start this year that you're proud of?

This is an easy one for me to answer this year: The Greybeards.

I hadn't played music in front of an audience in almost twenty years and then Jeff and Russ accreted to initiate the inescapable gravity well of The Greybeards. I was pulled in, unresisting, closely followed by some Hot Backup Chicks. Playing with The Greybeards and Hot Backup Chicks has been a fabulous experience and an onging project which I hope will continue into the indefinite future.

Our incarnation at LIFE is Good 2009 without drummer Alex:


Here's one at Good Vibrations 2009 with Alex but without the Hot Backup Chicks.

2 comments:

  1. Everybody should come and watch us rock at Zenmomma's Non-Con in January and the best ever LIFE is Good Conference in May!!!

    I CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!!
    Woo Hoo!!!
    Woo Hoo
    Oh Yeah Get on Down!

    ReplyDelete