Monday, December 28, 2009

Stationery (December blogfest)

Stationery. When you touch the paper, your heart melts. The ink flows from the pen. What was your stationery find of the year?

Well, it's not new this year but I'm a traditionalist as well as a classicist so I've always had personalized stationery. The stationery I use now is a design I've had for a lotta years. I like it. There's something very civilized about using quality, personalized stationery. If my handwriting weren't illegible, I'd use a fountain pen as well; but, alas, even my printing is barely decipherable so I simply use a ballpoint pen for clarity's sake.

2 comments:

  1. Though I am one myself, I never figured you for a paper snob, FM! :-)
    I harbor a not-so-secret lust for all art supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a copper engraving with my initials that I swear I'll use again for stationery... someday.

    ReplyDelete