Wednesday, April 28, 2010

While I'm on the subject

of pissing people off, here's a little something for your consideration.



(Stolen from my friend Stephanie)


Believe what you want. It's no skin off my nose or sweat off my balls. But I seriously don't understand how someone can believe something which is contradicted by fact or reality. How does that work?

And here's an additional fun activity to piss off the religiously-inclined. May 20th is Everybody Draw Mohammed Day. I'm starting now because I'm such a bad artist but I'm sure I can come up with something.



What could be more fun?

1 comment:

  1. We could get all the child psychologists and educational assessment folk out for the Goodenough Draw Mohammed test. "I want you to make a picture of Mohammed the Prophet. Make the very best picture you can. Take your time and work very carefully.”

    ReplyDelete