Friday, April 02, 2010

Yet another music-related post -- redux

I bragged about buying a new mike here. List price on those suckers is $900 and they usually sell online for around $600. However, being the frugal shopper that I am, I beat that $600 by a lot. A whole lot. Bwah-ha-ha-etc. At the price I paid, shipping took approximately the gestation period required to produce a baby rabbit but I ain't complaining (Ok, I ain't complaining a lot, just a genteel whine.) cuz I absolutely LOVE my new mike.

With the girls, including Ronnie, at Sakura-con, I've been practicing our Greybeards playlist for LIFEisGood most of the day and I'm really lovin' it. On songs where I have no keyboard part, I wander the house aimlessly, singing into my beautiful (NEW! Did I mention that it's NEW?) mike and listening to my voice emanating from the speakers in the (somewhat grandiosely over-named) music room. Ahhhhhh!

I am Singer, hear me roar!



And because "Tacky" is my middle name, well, one of my middle names, anyway, I also bought a microphone skin in "red shattered glass":


It's so shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment