Saturday, October 16, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010

or...
Oh!, Deities of spacetime, save me from myself!


I've signed up for something which promises to be worse than the deathmarch to finish my part of Win95. And I still shudder about that experience. I have an Author's Page on their site. I have writing buddies. What the hell are they good for? I'll just bet they aren't gonna help me write a chapter or anything useful like that. I have a badge. Do I need a stinking' badge? I am an "Official Participant."

Ack!

I must find my inner Philip K. Dick, but without the drugs he favored. Speed is not my friend. Well, next month speed will be my friend but not "speed." Ya know? I just hope I don't dream about electric sheep.

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to decide if I want to commit again this year. Still on the fence.

    ReplyDelete