Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New interface test

So, I just got the new Blogger interface. My first reaction is that I'm hopeful because the old interface had been very clunky for quite a while.

Switching between "compose" and "HTML" seems functional. That's a vast improvement. Let's add a photo.


Papa and Chloe look pretty good and they loaded efficiently. Excellent. Howzabout if I add another?



A bit slower but not too bad. I missed the movie at the theater. It'll probably come to DVD pretty soon. I just hafta remember that it's not the book and doesn't even seem to have pretended to be "A Princess of Mars" just a movie (loosely) based on the Barsoom series by Edgar Rice Burroughs.

I've talked about him a coupla times on this blog, once for my HDS post and once for my first, and longest, unschooling post.

Ok, dat's enuf. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment